Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked macaroni & cheese recipe. You can have baked macaroni & cheese using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Macaroni & Cheese:
- Take of Mac & Cheese.
- Use 3 cup of Elbow Pasta.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sharp Chedder Cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of Havarti.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Smoked Gouda.
- Get 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cream Cheese.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 4 tbsp of Flour.
- Get 2 cup of Milk.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Black Pepper.
- Provide of Paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dry Mustard.
- Get 1 lb of Bacon.
- Prepare of Bread Topping.
- Get 6 slice of Potato Bread.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of Butter (Melted).
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Instructions to make Baked Macaroni & Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 3 quart casserole dish..
- Cook bacon, chop into small pieces and set aside..
- Boil water and cook pasta as directed while making the cheese sauce..
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over low heat..
- Add flour, salt, black pepper, dry mustard, and paprika to the melted butter. Stir until smooth..
- Gradually stir in milk, stirring constantly until thickened and smooth..
- Stir in Greek yogurt and cream cheese until smooth..
- Stir in the rest of the cheeses, cook over low heat, stirring constantly until the cheese is melted..
- Drain and rinse the pasta, setting aside until the cheese sauce is done..
- When cheese sauce is done, add the sauce, and bacon to the pasta. Stir until the pasta is coated..
- Place the cheesey pasta into a 3 quart casserole dish..
- For the bread topping- cut bread into 1/2 inch cubes..
- Melt butter then coat the bread cubes with the melted butter and stir in the parmesan..
- Top the macaroni and cheese with the bread topping..
- Place in preheated oven for 35 minutes or until browned and bubbly..
- Enjoy !.
If you find this Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.