Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Moong Dal split Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Moong Dal split Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most likely buy many food items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One heart-healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green moong dal split dhokla recipe. You can cook green moong dal split dhokla using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Moong Dal split Dhokla:
- Provide 2 cup of green moong dal soaked for 2 hours and drained.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies roughly chopped.
- Take 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use of For tempering.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 3 of fresh red chilies.
- Use 1 spring of curry leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fried sesame seeds (white).
- Get 1 pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- Provide 2 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Green Moong Dal split Dhokla:
- Combine split moong dal, green chilli and chopped ginger, water in a mixer and blend to a smooth paste..
- Transfer to a bowl and keep in kitchen cupboard for 3 hours to ferment naturally..
- After 3 hours, mix salt,sugar and lemon juice. Blend well with spatula..
- Grease a bowl and transfer the dhokla mixture. Steam it in a steamer for 15-18 minutes. Then cool the dhokla..
- Heat the 2 tbsp oil in a tadka pan. Add mustard seeds and allow to splutter..
- Add curry leaves, red chilli and fry on low flame till leaves are crispy..
- Add hing and sesame seeds. Saute for 20 seconds and then switch off the flame. Add 2 tbsp water to the tadka pan and mix well..
- Spread all over the tadka on the dhokla, cut the tasty dhokla and serve with chutney. Thanks.
If you find this Green Moong Dal split Dhokla recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.