Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy chicken bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy chicken bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken bake recipe. To cook creamy chicken bake you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy chicken bake:
- Prepare 2 large of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/3 can of progresso tomato basil soup.
- Get 1 bag of of frozen broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of whole wheat rotini pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- Take 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk, i used 2%.
- Provide 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of garlic salt and basil to season chicken.
- Get 1 of sargento wheat crackers smashed up and mixed with melted butter to top casserole.
Steps to make Creamy chicken bake:
- Cook pasta according to instructions and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400. Chop chicken into small cubes and season. I used garlic salt, black peppercorns, sea salt, and fresh basil..
- In a small sauce pan on low, mix together soup,milk,cream cheese and sour cream..
- Place chicken in baking dish and then top with frozen broccoli. Pour sauce mixture on top evenly. And sprinkle the top layer with a handful of cheddar cheese. No bake that baby for 15 minutes. Pasta will be added soon.. I didn't forget! ?.
- While this is baking melt some butter. I used smart balance, about 2 tablespoons. And then smashed up 8 crackers and mixed them together. (This will go on top last ten minutes).
- After 15 minutes stir up that casserole, add ur pasta and then stir it again! Now give it a huge hand full of cheddar to top it and bake another 10minutes..
- Top it with ur cracker crumbles bake 10 more minutes. And enjoy!!!.
If you find this Creamy chicken bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.