Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my baked chicken drumsticks recipe. You can cook my baked chicken drumsticks using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Provide 3-6 of chicken legs.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of ranch seasoning.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce or soy sauce.
- Prepare of Dried parsley for garnish.
Instructions to make My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees..
- Add the chicken legs to a large freezer bag. Next, add the remaining ingredients to the bag and seal it closed. Shake all of the ingredients in the bag together ensuring that the chicken is evenly coated with everything..
- Allow the chicken to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. For best results, marinate for 1 – 2 hours..
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 45 minutes, flipping the chicken over halfway through the cooking time. The chicken is done when it reaches 165 degrees internally..
- Optional – Garnish with dried parsley..
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!.
If you find this My Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.