Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Jenny's Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jenny's Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jenny's Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jenny's crock pot beef stroganoff recipe. To cook jenny's crock pot beef stroganoff you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jenny's Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff:
- Use 2 lb of London Broil.
- Take 1 cup of Onion (chopped).
- Provide 8 oz of Mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic (minced).
- Take 2 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Dried Parsley (or, half a cup of fresh).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cooking Sherry.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Dried Dill.
- Provide 2 cup of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 2 of each Beef Bouillon Cubes.
- Use 6 tbsp of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 4 oz of Cream Cheese (at room temperature).
- Provide 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- Provide 12 oz of Egg Noodles.
Instructions to make Jenny's Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff:
- Slice London Broil into 1/4" strips. Put into crock pot..
- Wash and chop onion. Put into crock pot..
- Wash Mushrooms and dry with paper towels. Put into crock pot..
- Add Dijon Mustard, Garlic, Parsley, Dill, Salt, Pepper, Bouillon, and Onion Powder. Stir well..
- In a bowl, add Beef Broth, Worcestershire sauce, Sherry, and Flour. Whisk well..
- Add to crock pot, and stir well..
- Cover with lid, and cook on high heat for 1 hour. Then, reduce the heat to low and cook for another 7 to 8 hours or until steak is tender..
- Before serving, stir in the cream cheese, and cook covered on high for another 10 minutes..
- Stir in the Sour Cream, then serve over Egg Noodles. Garnish with fresh dill or parsley..
If you find this Jenny's Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.