Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Danish Christmas biscuits (pebernødder) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Danish Christmas biscuits (pebernødder) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to danish christmas biscuits (pebernødder) recipe. To cook danish christmas biscuits (pebernødder) you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Danish Christmas biscuits (pebernødder):
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Use 500 grams of flour.
- You need 100 ml of cream (fløde).
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cardamom.
- Use 1 tsp of soda.
- Provide 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 250 grams of sugar.
- Provide 250 grams of butter.
Instructions to make Danish Christmas biscuits (pebernødder):
- preheat oven to 200°.
- mix butter and sugar with an electric mixer..
- whip the cream in the dough (slow start).
- mix spices, baking powder, soda and four. Stir it into the batter..
- knead the batter with your hands, but not too much..
- roll the dough into sausages, approx. as thick as a finger..
- cut them into small pieces (about 1 cm.).
- place om baking sheets, and bake them for approx. 10 minuts..
- they should not be too brown, and make sure they do not get too much on the bottom..
If you find this Danish Christmas biscuits (pebernødder) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.