Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken spinach mushroom bake recipe. To cook chicken spinach mushroom bake you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake:
- Get 2 cups of chicken, cooked (shredded).
- You need 10 oz of mushrooms (canned or fresh).
- Get 6 oz of spinach roughly chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of mozzarella shredded.
- Get 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Get 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use of For the sauce:.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of container of ricotta cheese or ¾ cup heavy cream.
- Use 3 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 oz of mozzarella.
- Provide 1/4 cup of parmesan grated.
- Prepare Pinch of nutmeg.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake:
- Boil chicken..
- Preheat the oven to 350F..
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and thyme. Cook for 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and red pepper flakes, then season with salt and pepper and sauté for 8 minutes..
- Stir in spinach (a handful at a time, allowing to wilt before adding the next handful), and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Set aside..
- In a small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients. Heat on low, stirring occasionally, until cheese melts and the sauce becomes smooth and homogeneous..
- In a casserole dish, arrange a layer of shredded chicken meat. Spread over half of the cheesy sauce then arrange a layer of mushroom-spinach mixture. Spread remaining sauce on top, sprinkle with mozzarella and bake for 20 minutes or until browned and bubbly on top or turn on broiler for the last 3-5 minutes for extra crispy cheese..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving and enjoy..
If you find this Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.