Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese filled meatball stuffed jumbo pasta shells recipe. To make cheese filled meatball stuffed jumbo pasta shells you need 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells:
- Provide of MEATBALLS.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Use 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 2 of cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 of large shallot, chopped.
- Take 1/3 cup of cream, heavy, light or half and half.
- Provide 1/3 cup of fresh breadcrumbs.
- Use 3 tbsp of romano cheese, fresh grated.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning blend.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper, and salt to taste.
- Provide 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Frank's brand.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, beaten.
- Take 1/3 lb of Italian four cheese blend , cut into 1 inch cubes and frozen while making meatballs.
- Provide 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Get of PASTA AND SAUCE.
- Take 1 box of jumbo pasta shells, you will need about 18 to 20, cooked.
- Prepare 1 of recipe marinara sauuce, recipe attached in direction step #9 or your favorite marinara sauce.
- Provide of TOPPING.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of shredded Italian four cheese blend.
Steps to make Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells:
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray foil with non stick spray.
- Combine breadcrumbs, beaten egg and cream in a bowl to soak, set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet, add shallot and garlic and cook until softened, set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, ground pork, romano cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, hot sauce, soaked breadcrumbs with all liquid and cooled shallot and garlic. Mix with a fork or your hands until well combined.
- Form meatballs into an oval shape to fit inside the cooked jumbo shell.
- Flatten ball to place a frozen cheese cube in the center.
- Completely enclose cheese cube in meat ball.
- Continue to form meatballs with chesse cubes. Place on prepared pan and bake 15 to 20 minutes just until cooked.
- Place a cooked jumbo shell on work surface, put about a tablespoon of marinara sauce in shell, then fit one meatball in. Marinara sauce recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- At this point to cook all of the meatball stuffed shells place in a baking dish large enough to hold them in a single layer, before adding them to baking dish add a layer of marinara sauce then the stuffed shells, topping with more marinara sauce and shredded cheese. Bake at 375 just until hot about 15 to 20 minutes. An alternative is to frezze the shells individually and take out as many as you want. Cover a serving dish with sauce add your shells, topping with more sauce and shredded cheese and microwave or bake until hot.
If you find this Cheese Filled Meatball Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.