Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew recipe. To make beef stew you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Stew:
- Use 2 kg of beef.
- You need 1/2 kg of shombo.
- Get 1/2 kg of tatashe.
- Use 1/4 kg of fresh pepper.
- Get 9 of large onion bulb.
- Prepare 4 of ginger.
- Get 10 cube of knorr.
- Use 1 kg of big fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 8 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 cups of vegetable oil.
- Use to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Beef Stew:
- Wash beef well and put in clean pot,add salt, 1 knorr and little of the chop onion, garlic, ginger and pepper and heat for 15min or till the meat is tender.
- Wash onions, slice one and set aside and the other keep it aside for blending; wash tomatoes, pepper, tatashe, shombo, garlic and ginger then blend make sure to add the remaining onions; i love my tomatoes roughly blended.
- Get another clean pot place on heat add vegetable oil after 2 min fry the beef till it fried; i like mine not too dry, then add onion and all the blended ingredient allow for 10min or there about.
- Do not stir until water dries up, stir continuously till the sour taste is gone; then add salt, knorr cube and any other spice of your choice;.
- Add the meat stock if there is still any left and allow is simmer on low heat for 5 to 7 minutes, turn off heat and serve with boiled rice.
If you find this Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.