Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coto makassar (makassar beef soup) recipe. You can have coto makassar (makassar beef soup) using 40 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup):
- Take 200 gram of beef.
- Get 200 gram of tripe, boiled.
- You need 100 gram of beef heart, boiled well.
- Get 1 of . 4 litters of rice washing water.
- Get 4 of lemon grass bruised.
- Use 3 of salam leave (bay leaves).
- Get 150 gram of groundnut (fried and mashed).
- Provide 3 tablespoon of cooking oil for sauting.
- Provide 4 cm of ginnger.
- Get 1 tablespoon of beef broth powder.
- Take 4 tablespoons of vegetables oil.
- Provide of Ground Spices:.
- You need 7 pieces of candlenuts roasted.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic.
- Get 3 of shallots.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of coriander roasted.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin roasted.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and sugar.
- Provide of For The Steamed rice with herbal (Buras/ Burasa).
- Prepare 500 gram of rice washed and drained.
- Use 1 of litter coconut milk.
- Use 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 2 of Salam leaves (bay leaves).
- Provide of Banana leaves, for wrapping.
- Take of String, for tying.
- Get of For the Sambal Goreng :.
- Use 500 gram of peeled potatoes, peeled, cut into cubes and washed.
- Get of Cooking oil, heated.
- You need 250 gram of beef liver, washed.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ground red chilies.
- Provide 3 of bay leaves.
- Provide 100 gram of stink bean (optional).
- Take 100 ml of coconut milk.
- Use of Ground Spices:.
- Use 5 of of candlenuts.
- Provide 3 of shallots.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 6 of red chillies.
- Take 5-7 of bird's eye chilli (optional).
Steps to make COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup):
- For the Coto Makasar: Heat the oil in a skillet, saute the spice paste until fragrant, then add to the broth, add the powdered broth, refined beans, bring to a boil. Then add beef stew, tripe, liver and heart of beef with rice washing water, add lemongrass, galangal, ginger and bay leaves until tender..
- For the Buras/ Burasa (steamed rice with herb) : Boil rice, coconut milk, salt and salam leaves until the rice is half cooked and tender. Fill banana leaf with 2-3 tablespoon rice, roll up and fold both ends. Take 2 buras, arrange them with fold facing each other on the inside and tie with string in 3-4 place. Steam/ boiled for about 1-2 hour until cooked..
- For the Sambal Goreng : Fried potatoes with oil until it changes colour and a lot of tender. Drain. Boiled beef liver to the outside and it solidifies and not chewy, remove and drain. Sized diced potatoes. Set aside. Saute the minced chilli spices together until fragrant and not runny, add the bay leaf. Add salt and sugar, to taste. Put the potatoes, beef liver, and the stink bean. Add the coconut milk and stir well until combine..
If you find this COTO MAKASSAR (Makassar Beef Soup) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.