Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Candy's Delicious Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Candy's Delicious Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Candy's Delicious Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to candy's delicious enchiladas recipe. To cook candy's delicious enchiladas you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Candy's Delicious Enchiladas:
- Use 2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 12 medium of freshest corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of green onions.
- Provide 1/2 can of olives.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- Use 1 medium of white onion.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Take 1 can of medium red enchilada sauce.
Instructions to make Candy's Delicious Enchiladas:
- First add 2 tablespoons of oil to skillet.
- Dice medium white onion and add to hot skillet.
- cook onions down until sauted then add uncooked beef to pan.
- Cook ground beef and add Salt,lemon pepper,pepper,chili powder, garlic powder.Cook thoroughly until meat is brown.Then drain meat.
- Next add remainder of oil to a new skillet and fry each corn tortilla.Place cooked tortillas on a plate with at least two layers of paper towels to catch extra grease.
- Next add ground beef and a nice amount of cheese inside a tortilla.place beef and cheese filling on edge of tortillas and roll into a wrap.repeat this step with all twelve tortillas.place in plan.depending on what kind of pan you use it will be a tight fit but fill whole pan..
- Once all tortillas are filled and rolled pour can of enchilada sauce over all enchiladas.
- Add remaining Monterey Jack Cheese over top.
- Then add sliced green onions and olives on top.
- Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes or personal preference.I usually leave it in long enough to melt cheese and get the dish hot..
- For a side I usually slice up lettuce and add salsa.Its so yummy.Enjoy!.
- The key to the best enchiladas is to use fresh ingredients especially the corn tortillas.
If you find this Candy's Delicious Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.