Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy coconut mushroom & potato curry (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. To make creamy coconut mushroom & potato curry (vegan/vegetarian) you need 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Provide 150 gms of Spinach.
- You need of Paste – place in food processor.
- Provide 1 of Medium Red Onion (in food processor).
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves (in food processor).
- Take 2 of " piece ginger peeled (in food processor).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard Oil (in food processor).
- Prepare 1 of Chilli (de seeded if you wish) (in food processor).
- You need of Spice Mix.
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Corriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Tumeric Powder.
- You need 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- You need 4 of Whole Cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Whole Star Anise.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- You need of Others.
- Use 1 Can of Chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 of Small Can Coconut Cream (Approx 1 Cup).
- Get 1 Cup of Vegetable Stock.
- Take 1 Cup of Water.
- Take to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Produce.
- Prepare 2 of Medium Potatoes (Approx 500gms) Cut into chunks.
- Get 400 gms of Mushrooms (Cut into quarters).
- Provide 250 gms of Cherry tomatoes (or tomato cut into chunks).
Steps to make Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Prepare ingredients as per instructions (unfortunately I don't have a pic post prep).
- Add 'paste' ingredients to a food processor and blitz until a paste is created (unfortunately no pic of this also)..
- Add 1tbs oil to a pot and saute the 'paste' ingredients on low for at least approx. 5 minutes..
- Turn heat up slightly, add another tbs of oil and add the Spices and thoroughly stir regularly for a couple of minutes..
- Add the Potatoes, Chickpeas & Mushrooms to the pot and continue to stir coating them in the spice / paste mixture in the pan..
- Add the coconut cream, cherry tomatoes, stock and water. Mix, Cover pot and simmer on low for approx 30mins..
- After approx 30mins (or when potatoes are cooked through), turn off heat, add the spinach and stir. Cover and leave to sit for a couple of minutes (until spinach wilts)..
- Eg below of steamed Cauliflower Rice (placed in processor and then steamed for approx 6mins).
- Serve with chopped Corriander or Coconut Yoghurt 😁.
If you find this Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.