Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoky chorizo & chicken pasta bake recipe. To make smoky chorizo & chicken pasta bake you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake:
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts – skinned and diced.
- You need 1 of Chorizo sausage – chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of Large onion – diced.
- Prepare 1 of Large capsicum – diced.
- Provide 1 of Eggplant – diced.
- Prepare of White or brown mushrooms.
- Take 1 Bag of baby spinach leaves.
- Get 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- Get 3/4 Bag of penne pasta.
- Provide 1 Bottle of Leggos Pasta Bake Sauce Creamy Tomato & Mozarella.
- Take of Tasty cheddar cheese.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Smoked paprika.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Get of Olive oil.
Steps to make Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Heat oven to 200 degrees celcius on bake..
- In a large pan add olive oil and brown chicken on high heat. DO NOT OVER COOK. Once chicken is browned, add salt, pepper and paprika. Mix well then transfer chicken into a separate dish..
- In the same pan, lower the heat to medium-high and add more olive oil. Add onions and chorizo and cook until onions are transparent and chorizo is browned. Add in all other veggies, salt, pepper, paprika, chilli flakes and smoky paprika. Once the veggies have stared to soften, add the garlic (either grate in or chop finely beforehand). Cook veggies for 10-15 minutes until nicely browned and soft..
- In a separate pot, cook penne pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente. Reserve one cup pasta water and drain remainder, then set pasta aside..
- Once the veggies are cooked, add the Leggos pasta sauce, rinsing the bottle out with a small amount of water. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and add spinach. Add in the cooked pasta and chicken and mix well. Cook all together for a few minutes to allow flavours to come together. Add pasta water as needed to get the sauce to the right consistency. Taste and adjust salt, pepper, paprika, smokey paprika and chilli..
- Transfer to an oven proof dish. Top with a generous amount of grated cheddar and parmesan cheese then sprinkle lightly with paprika. Place on a high rack in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the cheese has browned. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving..
If you find this Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.