Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta w/ white sauce recipe. To cook baked pasta w/ white sauce you only need 17 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce:
- Use of Pasta (penne, elbow macaroni, spaghetti).
- Use of Prego italian pasta sauce (with chunky combo).
- Provide of Ground meat (beef or pork).
- Take of Hotdogs.
- Get of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- You need of Mozzarella cheese (grated).
- You need of Meat broth (pork or beef).
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Take of White Sauce.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- Take of Evaporated milk.
- Use of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- You need of Ground white pepper.
- You need of Salt.
Steps to make Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce:
- Cook pasta in hot boiling water. Note that salt and oil must be added to the water before boiling to avoid the pasta from sticking with each other..
- Once pasta is cooked (al dente), strain water.Set the pasta aside..
- Saute the onion and garlic in a pan with oil in medium heat..
- Add the gound meat. Cook until the meat turns light brown..
- Season with salt and black pepper..
- Continue to cook until meat is all cooked..
- Pour in the pasta sauce. Let it simmer for 2 mins..
- Add the sliced hotdogs..
- Add meat broth..
- Add some grated cheddar cheese..
- Add a little sugar to adjust the taste. Feel free to add more salt and black pepper to attain the test desired..
- Let it simmer for another 3-5 mins, then set aside..
- In a saucepan, melt butter in medium heat..
- Portion by portion, add the flour, stir, then add milk. Stir constantly until all lumps dissolve. Repeat this step until milk is consumed..
- Season the saice with salt and white pepper..
- Mix the cooked pasta with the pasta sauce, then place the mixtire in a baking dish..
- Cover the top of the pasta with lots of mozzarella cheese..
- Pour the prepared white sauce..
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Bake for 20 mins..
- Serve with toasted garlic bread..
If you find this Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.