Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken bacon ranch pasta recipe. You can have chicken bacon ranch pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta:
- Take 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 package of bacon.
- Take 1 (16 oz.) of box rotini pasta.
- Get 2 (16 oz.) of jars Alfredo sauce.
- Use 1 packet of ranch seasoning.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Use of Seasonings:.
- Get to taste of black pepper.
- You need to taste of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of onion powder.
- You need to taste of parsley.
Steps to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta:
- NOTE: This recipe is for two meals! Make one 9×13 dish for dinner tonight and have another 9×13 meal to freeze for future meal! If you do not wish to make the extra meal, just cut the recipe in half. But that extra meal on a busy week day is soooo worth it trust me!.
- Dice chicken breast and cook with half a stick of butter and seasonings of choice until thoroughly cooked; set aside..
- Dice bacon and thoroughly cook; set aside to drain on paper towels..
- Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain and return to pot and stir in remaining half stick of butter. Set aside..
- In a large bowl combine both jars of Alfredo sauce with ranch packet and 1/2 cup of each of the cheeses. Mix well and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease your 9×13 baking dishes. Into each, divide sauce equally and spread on bottom of dish..
- Top each equally with pasta..
- Top each equally with chicken and bacon..
- Top each equally with remaining cheeses..
- Put one in oven and cook for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- Allow your freezer meal to cool before wrapping in plastic wrap and tin foil. Store in freezer with a label on what it is, oven temp and time to cook. Remember to pull out of freezer and allow to sit in fridge for 24 hours before ready to use..
If you find this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.