Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast cupcakes from stuckathomemom.com recipe. To make breakfast cupcakes from stuckathomemom.com you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com:
- Take 20 oz of Package pre shredded hash brown style potatoes.
- Prepare 2 each of Large eggs lightly beaten.
- Get 4 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 small of Sweet onion coarsely grated.
- Use 2 slice of Deli ham chopped into small bits about 1 cup.
- Provide 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Get 1 dozen of Eggs Scrambled.
- Prepare 1 of Chives for garnish.
Instructions to make Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com:
- Preheat oven to 400°F Fahrenheit.
- Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a large bowl ( everything except the scrambled eggs and garnish).
- Spoon potato mixture into each prepared muffin cup until about 1/3 full.
- Gently press the potato mixture down in the middle and up the sides of each cup.
- Bake until golden brown about 25 to 30 minutes.
- If the nests have puffed up too much in the center, scooped out a little with a teaspoon. Spoon a few tablespoons of scrambled eggs into each nest and top with chives..
If you find this Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.