Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Ginger Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Ginger Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy ginger cookies recipe. To make spicy ginger cookies you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Ginger Cookies:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Shortening.
- Get 2 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Get 2 large of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of Molasses.
- Provide 4 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Provide 4 tsp of Ground ginger.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground cloves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of White pepper (optional).
- Use 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 cup of Coarse or granulated sugar.
Instructions to make Spicy Ginger Cookies:
- Cream together shortening and 2 cops sugar..
- Add eggs and molasses, mixing completely..
- Add dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, pepper, and salt. Mix completely..
- Roll into balls. 1/2" for small cookies, or as big as 2" for large cookies..
- Roll in 1/2 cp sugar..
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 8-14 minutes, depending on the size of the cookies..
- Cool on a baking rack..
- Makes 25 large cookies or 80 small cookies..
If you find this Spicy Ginger Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.