Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 recipe. You can cook rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 using 1 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1:
- You need of Sunrice thick rice cake, cottage cheese, smoked salmon thinly sliced, cucumber sliced, roasted red capsicum, avocado sliced, black pepper, lime juice, baking tray, baking paper.
Steps to make Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1:
- For roasted Red capsicum: Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Place the oven rack on the top most position. Cut the Capsicum lengthwise into four pieces, remove the stem, seeds and membranes..
- Place the Capsicum on a baking tray lined with baking sheet. Place the Capsicum with cut side facing down. Roast the Capsicum for 15-20 minutes or until the skins becomes dark. Once the skin is a bit blackened remove the Capsicum from the oven. Let the Capsicum cool completely. Remove the skin. Season with black pepper. I make extra roasted capsicum and store it in an airtight container in the fridge. They’ll keep upto a week..
- Cut the avocado in half. Using a sharp knife, slice through the avocado lengthwise until you feel the knife hit the pit. Remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh and slice. Add a few drops of fresh lime juice to the Avocado and season with salt. If you prefer you can also mash the Avocado..
- Spread 1 tbs of cottage cheese over each rice cake..
- Top the rice cake with slice of roasted capsicum, a slice of avocado, slices of cucumber, and smoked salmon. Season with black pepper..
If you find this Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.