Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven Baked Golden Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked Golden Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Golden Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked golden chicken recipe. You can cook oven baked golden chicken using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked Golden Chicken:
- Get 6 lb of whole chicken.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lime juice.
- Use 2 tbsp of total seasoning blend.
- Use pinch of basil.
- Provide pinch of oregano.
Instructions to make Oven Baked Golden Chicken:
- Fully thaw out the whole chicken..
- Preheat oven to 350°. Open the chicken and pull out the neck, liver and heart from the inside. And stretch out all the parts and check for any feathers..
- Put chicken on cookie sheet and let sit and air dry. Mix butter, salt, black pepper, basil and oregano in small bowl..
- Mix in lime juice in butter mixture. If mixture is to thin put in freezer for a few minutes..
- Stretch chicken skin from back spine and carefully not to break it.
- Stuff butter mixture under the skin and rub mixture from top to make sure mixture is in legs and breast and thigh good..
- Grease baking dish. Put chicken in dish and put total seasoning blend on top of chicken..
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in preheated oven and bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove foil and cover the wing tips with foil and cook for another 15minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool and enjoy.
If you find this Oven Baked Golden Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.