Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven Baked Chicken Nepali Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked Chicken Nepali Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Chicken Nepali Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken nepali style recipe. To make oven baked chicken nepali style you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked Chicken Nepali Style:
- Prepare 4 of chicken legs.
- Provide 3 large of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of paprika.
- Use 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Oil (to grease the baking pan and to add in the marinate).
Instructions to make Oven Baked Chicken Nepali Style:
- Mix all the ingredients and rub the chicken pieces. (You can place cuts on the chickens, so the chickens get all the flavours).
- Leave the chicken as it is for 10 minutes..
- Then keep the marinated chicken in the fridge for 2 hours-to overnight (as wished).
- Keep the Chicken in a baking dish or griller and bake for 360°F for 40 minutes or grill for 45-50 minutes..
If you find this Oven Baked Chicken Nepali Style recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.