Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew recipe. You can cook beef stew using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef stew:
- You need of beef chopped.
- You need of small ripe tomatoes, chopped.
- Provide of small carrots, grated.
- You need of small green pepper, diced.
- Use of onion, chopped.
- You need of Salt,.
- Prepare of corriader, chopped.
Steps to make Beef stew:
- Add onions in a sufuria containing hot oil..
- Allow to cook till golden brown..
- Add the beef, stir and cover with a lid..
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes..
- Stir and lay the mixture of tomatoes, corriader, pepper and carrots. Add salt on top and cover for 2 minutes..
- Stir and add water for stew..
- Allow to boil till the beef is well cooked..
If you find this Beef stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.