Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatloaf cupcakes w/ mashed potato frosting recipe. To cook meatloaf cupcakes w/ mashed potato frosting you only need 17 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting:
- Get of meatloaf mix:.
- Take 2 lb of lean ground beef or turkey.
- Provide 6 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 3/4 cup of beef broth.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Get 2 cup of quick cook oats.
- Take 1/2 cup of fine diced onion.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 3/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of topper:.
- Use 9 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Provide of potato frosting:.
- Use 3 lb of bag idaho potatoes.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
Steps to make Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix together all meatloaf mix ingredients with clean hands until combined well!.
- Prepare 9 jumbo muffin cups with non stick baking spray..
- Fill muffin cups to the rim with meatloaf mix. Pack it down well!.
- Top each one with the topper! 1tbl. Ketchup per meatloaf cupcake..
- Bake in oven for about 45-50 minutes or until internal temp reaches 160°F.
- Meanwhile while that's cooking, peel and boil potatoes as you normally would for mashed potatoes..
- When fork tender drain from water and return to pot..
- Beat in butter and cream cheese until creamy. U don't want lumps for this one..
- Stir in cheese. And set aside to cool for a few moments..
- Prepare a piping bag with your favorite tip or ziplock bag with a small hole cut in corner..
- Fill bag with mashed potatoes. And set aside..
- When meatloaf is done drain any grease and let it rest for 10-15 minutes..
- Pop meatloaf cupcakes out the tin and place onto serving plate…
- Pipe the potatoes as u would normal frosting in any design or manner you choose on top of meatloaf cupcake..
- You will have leftover potatoes. Just serve them with meal..
- Serve your meatloaf cupcakes hot and enjoy!.
- Tips from me to u:.
- I used motz cheese for both meatloaf and potatoes the motz I used was infused with oregano. But u can use any type of cheese you wish. Just use the same cheese in meatloaf and in potatoes so flavors don't clash. :).
- Makes 9 jumbo meatloaf cupcakes. Wich will serve 5-9 people depending on how big of an eater you are..
- They do reheat well! So great for lunch the next day!.
- Feel free to use your favorite meatloaf recipe in place of this one!.
If you find this Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.