Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet As Candy Roasted Carrots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet As Candy Roasted Carrots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet as candy roasted carrots recipe. You can have sweet as candy roasted carrots using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet As Candy Roasted Carrots:
- Get 2 lb of carrots, I used organic.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of stem fresh rosemary, leaves rough chopped, or 1 tsp dried.
- Prepare 1 of salt, I used kosher salt.
- Get 1 of cracked black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
Instructions to make Sweet As Candy Roasted Carrots:
- Preheat oven at 425.
- Peel and cut off ends of carrots, if carrots are large cut in half lengthwise.
- Place on baking sheet large enough that they aren't crowded.
- Drizzle with olive oil, toss so that all surfaces are coated.
- Arrange so that carrots are touching the least amount possible, if at all.
- Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, but don't be shy.
- Bake about 1 hour, until very tender and a bit charred. Do not turn during baking unless the carrots are becoming quite charred but not tender.
- Splash with balsamic vinegar before serving.
If you find this Sweet As Candy Roasted Carrots recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.