Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pizza Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pizza Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza cookies recipe. To cook pizza cookies you only need 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pizza Cookies:
- Prepare 1 envelope of Instant Biscuit Mix.
- Get 1 of Your Favorite Pizza Toppings. I used Olives, Italian Sausage, Red Onion, Green Bell Pepper, & Cheese..
Instructions to make Pizza Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- In large bowl mix your bag of instant biscuit mix according to its instructions..
- Add pizza toppings to bowl and mix in well with dough. If using sausage be sure it is fully cooked before adding it to your dough..
- Place heaping spoonfuls of mixture onto large butter greased cookie sheet..
- Place cookie sheet onto center rack in oven and bake 15-20min or until edges of pizza cookies are golden..
- Your finished product should look like cookies but taste like pizza. Great dipped in pizza sauce and ranch dressing..
If you find this Pizza Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.