Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Boiled African Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boiled African Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled african beef stew recipe. To cook boiled african beef stew you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Boiled African Beef Stew:
- Take 1/2 kg of fresh beef on bone.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Provide 2 of Tomatoes.
- Use 5 pcs of potatoes.
- Use 1 pc of leek.
- Provide 2 cloves of crushed/ grated garlic.
- Use 2 pcs of carrots.
- Use 1 of courgett.
- Take Can of add as many veges as you can such as assorted Bell peppers, dhania etc.
Instructions to make Boiled African Beef Stew:
- Clean your beef..
- Put it in a sufuria, add salt n some garlic, 1 pc tomato n 1 pc onion. Leave some garlic, tomato n onion to add it later while your beef is almost ready..
- Mix them well for like 15 mins on a low heat..
- Add water in it and bring to boil..
- As you boil it, prepare your vegetables by cleaning, peeling n dicing them accordingly..
- Depending on how your soft or tough your beef is, when 3/4 done, add your potatoes n let them boil together till ready. Let them cook n not mash. Taste salt n make sure it has enough soup (optional)..
- 5 mins before you are done with your beef, add carrots, courgettes, garlic, tomatoes n onions that your left behind. Put off the heat n let your meal cool ready for service. Can add dhania, fresh chilli at this point if need be..
- Serve at your own leisure with any accompaniment of your choice or just like that. Enjoy..
If you find this Boiled African Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.