Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken enchiladas (non-traditional) recipe. You can have easy chicken enchiladas (non-traditional) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional):
- Use 600 g of chicken breast.
- Take 2 teaspoons of cumin powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of garlic crushed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of bbq spice.
- Provide 1 of red capsicum.
- Prepare 1 jar (300 g) of tomato pasta sauce.
- Get 16 of soft corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Pizza cheeses.
- Get of vegetable oil.
- Get of For Garnish: cilantro, chopped scallion, sour cream, jalapeño and chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Serve with Spanish rice and beans.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional):
- Pre heat oven 200C Sprinkle chicken with cumin, garlic spices, and salt to marinate. Put chicken on a baking tray and bake for 15 -20mins (till cooked through) allow to cool..
- Pull chicken breasts apart by hand into shredded strips. Spoon approx 1/4 cup chicken mixture in each tortilla and roll into cigar shape. Place enchiladas snuggled together with on baking tray, then top enchilada with tomato sauce and cheese. Bake for 15 minutes on high (200g) until cheese melts..
- Garnish with cilantro, scallion, sour cream and chopped tomatoes. Best serve with Spanish rice and beans..
If you find this Easy Chicken Enchiladas (non-traditional) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.