Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy Pasta Bake With Turkey, Fennel & Thyme recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Pasta Bake With Turkey, Fennel & Thyme recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Pasta Bake With Turkey, Fennel & Thyme recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy pasta bake with turkey, fennel & thyme recipe. You can have cheesy pasta bake with turkey, fennel & thyme using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Pasta Bake With Turkey, Fennel & Thyme:
- You need 225 g of rigatoni pasta,.
- Provide 375 g of 7% fat turkey thigh mince meat,.
- Use 200 ml of tomato passata,.
- Provide 1 of small onion, chopped,.
- Provide 1-2 of large tomatoes, chopped coarsely,.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato puree paste,.
- Use 2 tsp of dried thyme,.
- Take 1.5 tsp of fennel seeds,.
- Use of Cracked black pepper, to season,.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar,.
- Prepare of Salt to season and for pasta cooking water,.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Get of To top:.
- Get 60 g of Grated mature cheddar cheese (I used 30% less fat).
Instructions to make Cheesy Pasta Bake With Turkey, Fennel & Thyme:
- Add oil to a medium saucepan and once hot add in the onions and begin to gently fry, turn down the heat a little. After frying until turning translucent add in the turkey mince meat. Fry off until almost cooked through then season well with salt and plenty of cracked black pepper. Take the fennel seeds and grind them in a mortar and pestle..
- Add in the ground fennel seeds plus the thyme. Stir through. Next add the tomato paste and the passata. Stir through. Bring to a simmer. Add in the sugar and stir through. Simmer on a medium low heat..
- Begin to cook the pasta according to packet instructions in salted water. Preheat your oven to 180 (fan). Once the pasta is almost cooked remove from the heat and drain off the water. Take your oven proof dish and spoon in the pasta then add the sauce. Gently mix through until the pasta is coated evenly..
- Scatter over your grated cheese then place in the hot oven and cook for around 10 minutes. Then to finish place beneath a hot grill until the cheese is golden and bubbling..
- Serve up and enjoy! :).
If you find this Cheesy Pasta Bake With Turkey, Fennel & Thyme recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.