Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fusion Cuisse de Dinde recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fusion Cuisse de Dinde recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fusion Cuisse de Dinde recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fusion cuisse de dinde recipe. To make fusion cuisse de dinde you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fusion Cuisse de Dinde:
- Prepare 1 of Turkey thigh.
- You need 1/2 of Onion (Sliced).
- Prepare 3 of Pipes of garlic crushed.
- Take 1 of Chilies ( depending on how spicy you like it) sliced.
- Provide 150 ml of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame vinegar ( can be substituted with any vinegar or dry wine).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Take of olive oil.
Steps to make Fusion Cuisse de Dinde:
- Marinate the turkey with salt and pepper and let it rest..
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Heat olive oil in a hot pan and sear the turkey thigh skin side down until golden brown. Approximately 3mins each side..
- Transfer the thigh to the baking dish. Saute the onions, garlic, ginger and chilies in the remaining oil..
- Add the liquid ingredients and let it simmer..
- Pour over the thigh and roast it in the oven for about an hour depending in the size of the thigh, basting every 20minutes..
- Strain the liquid and further roast the thigh for 5 minutes for an extra crispy skin. Reduce the liquid until it thickens..
If you find this Fusion Cuisse de Dinde recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.