Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sig's Yummy Yam Crunchies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Yummy Yam Crunchies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Yummy Yam Crunchies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything right away or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's yummy yam crunchies recipe. To make sig's yummy yam crunchies you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's Yummy Yam Crunchies:
- Get 450 grams of yams or sweet potatoes cut into cubes for easier cooking.
- You need 400 grams of tinned chestnuts.
- Prepare 25 grams of butter.
- Get 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh coriander, chopped.
- Prepare 350 grams of mixed seeds.
- Take 2 of eggs, beaten.
Steps to make Sig's Yummy Yam Crunchies:
- Boil the yams until just tender. In frying pan heat the butter,add garlic soften but do not brown.
- Mash the yams, pour the garlic butter over top then mix in the chestnut puree, add the coriander salt and pepper and mix well.
- Whisk the eggs and put your seeds into a bowl. take tablespoon of mixture and roll into balls or make finger sized rectangles. First roll in egg, let excess drip off, then into the seeds, it is quite messy, but they are worth the effort..
- Grease a baking tray and bake for 20 or so minutes until golden brown, crunchy on outside and still soft in center, serve hot or cold. I added a pickled hot pepper for contrast of flavour..
If you find this Sig's Yummy Yam Crunchies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.