Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my salt and pepper shrimp taco with tostones and garlic aioli recipe. To make my salt and pepper shrimp taco with tostones and garlic aioli you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli:
- Take 10 of Shrimp tails on.
- Take 1 of smal bag of Broccoli coleslaw.
- Provide 2 of Avocados ripe sliced.
- Take 3-5 of tortillas in case u break one or 2 😁.
- Use 2 Cloves of garlic crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise or Vegan Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 cups of corn starch.
- Use 1 Tbsp of kosher salt.
- Use 1 Tbsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of guacamole.
- Use 2 of likes sliced.
- Use 1/4 of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp Goya Adobo Seasoning.
- Use 1-2 of Green Plantains (Spanish bananas).
Instructions to make My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli:
- Put vegetable oil in saute pan, cut plantain in 1 inch pieces and using a smal knife remove outer green skin k be oil has reached 350 degrees add plantains until golden on all sides remove put on paper towels to drain, knce slightly cool use a small plate and smash plantain till its flat I have a Tostones smasher, place back in oil and cook till golden. Drain and set aside,.
- Add cornstarch salt and pepper to a bowl mix well and add shrimp to coat well,set aside. Put coleslaw and mayonnaise in a medium bowl mix together add 1 tsp of garlic set aside in fridge..
- Using same pan Add shrimp and garlic to oil and fry till golden, i put a jalapeno in there i like heat,,place on paper towel to drain.
- Put your tortillas in the oven and bake on broil for a few minutes till toasted remove and put on plate add coleslaw, then sliced avocado then shrimp..
- Place on a platter with Tostones a spoonful of guacomole sliced limes and serve..
If you find this My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.