Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Broccoli Parmesan Snack Bar recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Parmesan Snack Bar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Parmesan Snack Bar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli parmesan snack bar recipe. To cook broccoli parmesan snack bar you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Parmesan Snack Bar:
- Provide 3/4 cup of sourdough crumbs.
- Provide 1 cup of Broccoli pulse blend into snow flake.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese grated.
- Take 1 Tsp of onions finely chopped.
- Use 1 teaspoon of grounded flaxseeds.
- Provide 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
Instructions to make Broccoli Parmesan Snack Bar:
- Any leftover homemade sourdough bread is a great choice. Chop them into bite-size pieces and blend them into crumb.
- Break broccoli head into small pieces and pulse blend them into snow-flake-size.
- Grate about 1/4 cup of aged Parmesan cheese.
- Mince 1 tablespoon of onion..
- Mix all above dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Add 1 pinch of salt and pepper..
- Crack 1 egg into the mixture as a binding agent for the snack bar..
- Shape them into any shapes as you wish. Small ball shape, small log shape or small mussel shape..
- Bake at 330F for 30 minutes..
If you find this Broccoli Parmesan Snack Bar recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.