Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chorizo Stuffed Poblano Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chorizo Stuffed Poblano Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chorizo stuffed poblano peppers recipe. You can have chorizo stuffed poblano peppers using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chorizo Stuffed Poblano Peppers:
- Take 6 of poblano peppers.
- Use 1 lb of ground chorizo sausage.
- Take 16 oz of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced spanish onion.
- Take 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
Instructions to make Chorizo Stuffed Poblano Peppers:
- Cut the tops off of your poblano peppers and clean out the seeds. Cut vertically down one side of the pepper only. Pull open a little bit an set off to the side on baking sheet..
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees..
- Dice your spanish onion and throw into skillet with your ground chorizo. Cook until meat is 3/4 of the way done..
- Lay a bed of cheese in the bottom of each pepper..
- Stuff each pepper with the chorizo. Pour a little enchilada sauce over each pepper..
- Add more cheese to each pepper and more enchilada sauce..
- Place in oven for 25-30 minutes..
If you find this Chorizo Stuffed Poblano Peppers recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.