Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish ball watercress noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish ball watercress noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish ball watercress noodle soup recipe. To cook fish ball watercress noodle soup you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish ball watercress noodle soup:
- Use 1 packet of Chinese rice noodles.
- Get 300 g of watercress.
- Take 10 of fish balls of your choice.
- Use 6 leaves of fresh basil leaves.
- Take 3 tablespoons of Fish sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide to taste of Pepper powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Provide to taste of Chinese mixed spice powder.
Steps to make Fish ball watercress noodle soup:
- Boil water in a pan.
- Add all the ingredients except the sauces.
- Boil for 15 minutes or until the ingredients are cooked.
- Add the worcestershire and fish sauce.
- Boil on high flame until a thick consistency is reached.
- Break an egg into the pan and mix it thoroughly.
- Remove from stove and garnish with Chinese mix spice powder.
- Serve hot.
If you find this Fish ball watercress noodle soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.