Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Enchilada Rollups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Enchilada Rollups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my enchilada rollups recipe. You can cook my enchilada rollups using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Enchilada Rollups:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- You need 8 oz of can green chilis.
- Use 1/2 cup of onion chopped.
- Use 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Use 1 packages of McCormick enchilada sauce mix.
- Get 8 oz of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1 of shredded mozzarella and colby jack cheeses.
- Take 8 of -10 lasagna noodles cooked 9-10 mins or until just under cooked.
- Provide 1 tsp of spices: salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and cumin to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of your favorite spanish rice (pre cooked, I used what I had left over from a previous night).
Steps to make My Enchilada Rollups:
- »prepare sauce: 1 1/2 cup water, tomato sauce, and sauce mix. Bring to a boil and whisk occasionaly until thickened. if making a bigger batch, you will need to double this and so on..
- »boil noodles for 9-10 mins or until just under cooked. Drain and lay flat..
- »brown meat and drain fat. add onions, chilis, rice, and 1/2 cup or so of sauce. start slow you only want enough to bind it together, not become soupy. season with spice blend to taste..
- »spoon some sauce into the bottom of an appropriate sized casserole dish..
- »spread a layer of cream cheese over each noodles. thickness is up to you..
- »spread meat mixture onto noodles over the cream cheese. top with mozzarella. roll up and place seam side down in dish. repeat..
- »spoon enchilada sauce on each roll, just enough not to smother. top with colby jack cheese..
- »cover and bake at 375° for 20-30 mins, uncovered for 5-10 mins until heated though and cheese is melted..
- »garnish with lettuce, tomato, green onion, sour cream and/or avacado..
If you find this My Enchilada Rollups recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.