Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's sweet asian dipping sauce recipe. You can cook mike's sweet asian dipping sauce using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce:
- Provide 1 tbsp of Gochujang Roasted Hot Pepper Paste.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Green Onions [green & white ends – chopped].
- Prepare 10 of Thai Chilies [stems removed – fine minced].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Lemon Grass.
- Take 1 Cup of Fresh Garlic [smashed – fine minced].
- Take 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Take 1 of LG Jalapeño [diced].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Thai Basil Leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Ginger [minced].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- Use 2 Cups of Chicken Or Beef Stock.
- Take 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce [or more to taste].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or more to taste].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
Steps to make Mike's Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce:
- Here's what you'll need..
- Authors Note: You can find all of the ingredients I've listed at your local Asian market. What's more, you'll get the highest quality and best prices there – as opposed to your local supermarket. Pictured below is a great brand of Korean Gochujang Hot Pepper Paste..
- Fine mince all of your vegetables. Keep Basil and Cilantro leaves whole. Wear gloves when chopping peppers..
- Gently simmer everything except for your Roasted Gochujang Hot Pepper Paste, Thai Basil and Cilantro leaves for 10 minutes in a small pot..
- Turn off heat and add your Gochujang Hot Pepper Paste, Thai Basil and Cilantro leaves. Mix well and allow sauce to cool on the stove. This is what's called, "a layered effect," or, "steeping.".
- That's it! Pictured is my Asian Sweet Dipping Sauce and Cream Cheese Wontons. Serve as a dipping sauce – hot or chilled. Or, marinate your favorite meats or fish in it for several hours. Even overnight. Just make sure your sauce has cooled off sufficiently before marinating your fish or meats. Garnish with fresh Thai Basil and Cilantro..
- Examples: Marinating thick chicken breasts in sweet Asian dipping sauce for 3+ hours..
- Oven baked marinated chicken breasts with juices and tight fitting lid at 425° for 35 – 40 minutes..
- Then, I grilled the chicken breasts. Grilled just until a decent char has formed..
- Oven baked and grill charred chicken breasts nested on a bed of pan fried rice with marinade drizzled over both..
- Marinating Mahi-Mahi in my Sweet Asian Sauce. To be marinated overnight – pan glazed to seize the sugar. Then, grilled for 10 minutes on a cedar plank..
- Pictured: Glazed Mahi-Mahi piled high with my Sweet Asian Sauce mixture over a bed of fluffy rice..
- Enjoy this simple taste of Asia!.
If you find this Mike's Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.