Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mexican Tortilla Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Tortilla Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Tortilla Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican tortilla casserole recipe. To make mexican tortilla casserole you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican Tortilla Casserole:
- Prepare 1 of lb. ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Use 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mexican blend corn (Drained).
- Take 8 oz of thick chunky salsa.
- Provide 5 of LG tortillas.
- Use 1 packages of Spanish rice (cooked as directed ).
Instructions to make Mexican Tortilla Casserole:
- Brown ground beef and onion and drain, add taco seasoning according to package directions.
- Layer 1: layer 1 tortilla, 1/3 beans, 1/3 of the meat and sprinkle with cheese.
- Layer 2: layer 1 tortilla, 1/2 of the rice, 1/2 of the salsa, 1/2 of the corn and sprinkle with cheese.
- Layer 3: Layer 1 tortilla, 1/3 of the beans, 1/3 of the meat, sprinkle with cheese.
- Layer 4: layer 1 tortilla, 1/2 of the rice, 1/2 of the salsa, 1/2 of the corn and sprinkle with cheese.
- Layer 5: Layer 1 tortilla, 1/3 of the beans, 1/3 of the meat, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake covered with foil at 350 for about 40 minutes uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer. Let sit 5 minutes before cutting. After baking top with sour cream, diced onion and shredded lettuce if desired..
If you find this Mexican Tortilla Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.