Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brocolli and pepper cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brocolli and pepper cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brocolli and pepper cupcakes recipe. You can have brocolli and pepper cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brocolli and pepper cupcakes:
- Use 1 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Provide 1 of salt, pepper, thyme (on taste).
- Provide 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of oat meal flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of sun flower seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of brocolli.
- Use 1 small of sweet pepper.
Instructions to make Brocolli and pepper cupcakes:
- Wash and chop brocolli and pepper in small sizes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Mix the egg with spices until becomes fluffy like a cream.
- Add and incorporate the yoghurt to the eggs.
- Mix the dry ingredients : all purpose flour, oat meal flour, baking powder, sun flower seeds and incorporate them in the eggs mixture. Add more yoghurt or all purpose flour if needed..
- Add the brocolli, pepper and cheese to the resulted batter.
- Prepare and fill 3 or 4 cupcake forms with the final mixture and put them in the preheated oven until they become nicely brown. Do the toothpick test before you take them out..
If you find this Brocolli and pepper cupcakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.