Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetable Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable casserole recipe. You can have vegetable casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Casserole:
- Get 5 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Get 8 oz of fresh cooked mushrooms.
- Provide 8 oz of steamed broccoli.
- Provide 8 oz of steamed couliflower.
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes, chopped and boiled.
- Get 1 can (10.5 oz) of condensed cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can (10.5 oz) of cream of chicken.
- Take 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Use of Bread crumbs.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Vegetable Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Layer or mix rice, broccoli, couliflower, sweet potatoes, and mushrooms.
- Warm cans of cream of mushroom and cream of chicken in saucepan with about a can of water mixed in and bouillon cubes. Than, add to casserole..
- Add sour cream and shredded cheese. Mix in.
- Add top layer of shredded cheese, salt, pepper, and breadcrumbs..
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
If you find this Vegetable Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.