Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Suze's 7 Pepper Enchilada Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Suze's 7 Pepper Enchilada Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to suze's 7 pepper enchilada sauce recipe. You can cook suze's 7 pepper enchilada sauce using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Suze's 7 Pepper Enchilada Sauce:
- You need 6 of dried, Ancho chile's.
- Use 2 cup of chicken stock.
- Use 6 of large, green bell peppers.
- Prepare 3 of large, red bell peppers.
- Prepare 4 of poblano chile's.
- Prepare 3 of sweet, banana peppers.
- Prepare 3 of Serrano chile's.
- Use 3 of Chipotle peppers.
- Use 3 of large tomatoes.
- Use 2 of Spanish, onions (the big yellow ones).
- You need 8 of large cloves, garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground coriander.
- Use 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Use 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
Instructions to make Suze's 7 Pepper Enchilada Sauce:
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Place ancho chile's in a quart size measuring cup or heat resistant bowl. Heat chicken stock and pour over chile's to completely cover them. Place a small plate or saucer over them to keep them submerged. Set aside..
- Place whole bell peppers, pobalanos, and banana peppers on a foil lined baking sheet and place in oven turning them as they begin to char on all sides. 10-15 minutes. Do this in batches until all peppers are done..
- Once peppers are cool enough to handle, peel loose skin off peppers and remove all seeds/stems. Roughly chop into large (2-3") pieces and place in your largest stock pot..
- Seed serrano peppers, and roughly chop remaining vegetables, adding all to pot with Chipotle peppers and garlic..
- Remove the seeds from the ancho chile's and add them with their soaking liquid to pot. Cover and cook on high, stirring occasionally- until hot and bubbly..
- Turn heat very low for a slow simmer. Stir in emaining ingredients. Cover and let simmer (slightly bubbling) for 3 hours, stirring every half hour so nothing burns to bottom of pot..
- After 3 hours, check that all veggies are soft and mushy. If not, cook another hour. This long slow simmering is what develops and combines the flavors, and it is absolutely necessary!.
- Prepare jars for canning..
- Ladle sauce in batches into blender and blend until completely smooth. Pour into large bowl, then transfer pureed sauce back to pot..
- Taste sauce for salt, heat and bitterness. Some peppers can be a little bitter. If this is the case, I'll add a 28oz can of tomato sauce or puree. Adjust salt and hot peppers to you liking. I usually keep it on the mild side as you can always add heat to whatever your main dish is..
- Bring the sauce back to a boil; Ladle into prepared canning jars and seal with hot lids (I keep them soaking in hot water). Process 15 minutes if you like, but if jars are clean and everything is hot you shouldn't have to. Just screw the seals on tightly and let them cool..
- Use for enchiladas, chile's relleno, or any meat or fish dish that needs a little mexican flavor. Great to give as a gift too!.
If you find this Suze's 7 Pepper Enchilada Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.