Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pasta & Stuffed veg Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta & Stuffed veg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta & Stuffed veg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta & stuffed veg curry recipe. To cook pasta & stuffed veg curry you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta & Stuffed veg Curry:
- You need 250 g of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tomato puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Onion -garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- You need 2-3 of tomatoes.
- You need 2-3 of capsicums.
- Take of spices to be mixed together.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of -red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of -Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried Crushed chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of -pepper Corn powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of -Olive oil.
- You need of Coriander Leaves Chopped 1 tbsp.
Steps to make Pasta & Stuffed veg Curry:
- Boil plenty of water in a vessel, add pasta and 1/2 tsp oil. Cook till pasta becomes a little tender..
- Drain excess water in a colander..
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add onion- garlic paste..
- Saute for 5 minutes till brownish in colour. Add peas and spices which were mixed together..
- Add tomato puree and chilli paste. Saute and cook till oil comes out from edges..
- Add one and half cup of water and boil until gravy thickens.Switch off the flame..
- Now Wash and dry the tomatoes and capsicums then cut off the top of each tomato and capsicums.With the handle of a pointed teaspoon scoop out all the seeds and pulp, to make a cup..
- Side by side dress the pasta immediately with 3 tablespoons of the oil and black pepper to taste, and mix in the herbs, garlic, chilli and whatever other bits you have chosen to add. Check the seasoning..
- Wipe the inside of each tomato,capsicum with kitchen paper, then spoon the pasta into each tomato cup and capsicums. Brush a baking tray with some of the oil and place the tomatoes on the tray. Drizzle with oil and bake for about ten minutes or to taste..
- Now transfer the prepared curry into a Microwave proof bowl.Put the ready Pasta and baked tomatoes and capsicums into the bowl.Microwave for three minutes.Garnish with chopped Coriander leaves and serve the unique pasta and stuffed vegetables curry..
If you find this Pasta & Stuffed veg Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.