Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked curry mac and cheese with chicken and broccoli recipe. To make baked curry mac and cheese with chicken and broccoli you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli:
- Use 1 of Cooking Spray.
- Prepare 6 oz of Uncooked Pasta (your favorite short noodle).
- You need 1/4 of Salt (to flavor pasta water).
- Get 6 oz of Broccoli raw.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter, light.
- Take 1/2 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese (divided).
- Get 2 1/2 cup of Milk, skilm.
- Get 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese, fat free.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Use 1 lb of chicken (cooked, shredded or cubed).
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, fat free (optional topping, doesn't change smartpoints value).
Steps to make Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli:
- Cook Pasta according to instructions. Add broccoli 3 minutes before Pasta is finished. Drain and return to pot..
- In medium saucepan melt butter over medium. Add breadcrumbs, stir frequently until golden brown. Transfer to small bowl and mix with 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese..
- Preheat oven to 375. Coat 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large saucepan whisk milk, curry powder and flour together. Bring to boil, whisk frequently. Reduce heat and simmer on low for about 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and whisk with cheddar cheese, mustard, salt, pepper, 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- Pour sauce over noodles, broccoli and chicken. Stir until well coated..
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish, top with shredded cheddar cheese and then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until edges are bubbly.
If you find this Baked Curry Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.