Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and authentic shrimp with chili sauce recipe. To cook easy and authentic shrimp with chili sauce you only need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce:
- Use 15 of Shrimp (8 to 10 cm long with shells on).
- Provide 1 dash of Salt, pepper, and sake (to flavor the shrimp).
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1/2 of knob Ginger.
- Take 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Doubanjiang.
- You need 3 tbsp of ■ Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ■ Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ■ Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ■ Soy sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of ■ Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 1 tbsp of ■ Katakuriko.
- Use 150 ml of ■ Water.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko.
- Use 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of Bok choy (optional).
Steps to make Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce:
- Remove the shells and tails off the shrimp and de-vein. Rinse the shrimp and pat dry. Flavor with salt, pepper and sake, and let rest..
- Boil the bok choy and arrange on the serving plate..
- Finely chop the garlic, ginger, and leek..
- Mix the ■ together and avoid clumps (if you mix all the ingredients except the water first, then add the water, you can avoid clumps). This is the sauce for the shrimp..
- Coat the shrimp from Step 1 with katakuriko, and shake off the excess..
- Heat a generous amount of oil in a pan and cook the shrimp on both sides. When the shrimp cooks, wipe off the excess oil from the pan, leaving about 1 tablespoon..
- Push the shrimp to the side and the oil to the empty space. Put the doubanjiang in the empty space and stir fry quickly. Add the garlic and ginger and stir fry..
- When it becomes fragrant, add the leek and stir fry quickly..
- When the leek is cooked, mix with the shrimp..
- Give another good stir to the sauce from step 4 and pour into the pan. Stir and simmer..
- When the sauce comes to a boil and is thickened, the dish is done..
- Transfer to the serving plate lined with bok choy..
If you find this Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.