Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked garlic parmesan potato wedges recipe. To make baked garlic parmesan potato wedges you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges:
- Get 3-4 of large russet potatoes, sliced into wedges.
- You need 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Take 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Optional: fresh parsley (or cilantro), ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
Instructions to make Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and set aside..
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat..
- In a small bowl whisk together salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning..
- Sprinkle potato wedges with the shredded cheese, tossing to coat, then sprinkle with the seasoning mixture..
- Place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet in a single layer with skin-sides-down. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender and golden. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and dressing for dipping.(I used my air fryer and moved them around though out the cooking times).
- Notes- this was so easy. I washed the potatoes, cut them, put them in a bowl, and drizzled with Olive oil, and tossed in my seasoning I didn’t have fresh Parmesan cheese I had some Parmesan in a container that I use for spaghetti,I just used that, and mixed with my hands. I used my air fryer, turned out awesome, I would of went more dark and crispy, but I didn’t want it to look Burnt in my picture..
If you find this Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.