Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato and Goat's Cheese Samosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato and Goat's Cheese Samosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato and goat's cheese samosa recipe. To make sweet potato and goat's cheese samosa you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato and Goat's Cheese Samosa:
- Provide 400 grams of sweet potato (cut into small cubes).
- Get 200 grams of goat's or feta cheese (cut into small cubes).
- Take 1 of whole red chilli (finely chopped).
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- Get 3 clove of crushed garlic.
- Get 3 of spring onions (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of toasted cumin seeds (crushed).
- You need 270 grams of fresh filo pastry.
- Take 125 grams of unsalted butter.
- Use 1 dash of rock salt and cumin seeds to sprinkle on pastry.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato and Goat's Cheese Samosa:
- Place the potatoes into a saucepan covered with water and some salt. Bring to the boil, simmer for approx 6-8 minutes until they become tender. Drain into a colander and allow to cool..
- Now add the goat's cheese, spring onions, coriander, garlic, fresh red chilli and crushed cumin. Lightly season with some salt and mix well. Set aside..
- Pre-heat oven to 200C.
- Melt 125g butter. Lay a sheet of filo pastry onto a clear work surface and brush the sheet with melted butter. Place a second sheet on top to fit exactly over the first..
- Now cut the filo pastry into strips approximately 5cms wide, then spoon enough filling into one corner of the strip. Fold the right corner of the strip over to the left side to create a triangle. Continue to fold triangle along the strip until you reach the end and cut off any surplus pastry..
- Brush the samosas liberally with butter and sprinkle some rock salt and cumin seeds on the top side of the samosas. Bake in the oven for approx 12-15 minutes, until pastry is cooked and golden..
- Inspired by tv chef :p.
If you find this Sweet Potato and Goat's Cheese Samosa recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.