Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pork fillet medallions recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork fillet medallions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork fillet medallions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork fillet medallions recipe. You can have pork fillet medallions using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork fillet medallions:
- Use 500 g of pork fillet.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 3 sprigs of Rosemary.
- Use 1 of large red pepper.
- You need 1 of courgette.
- Provide 1 of shallot.
- You need of Salt, Pepper.
- Take of Olive Oil.
Steps to make Pork fillet medallions:
- Prepare your meat, rub it with olive oil and smashed garlic, salt and pepper. Start preheating your over to gas mark 8. This step can be performed a day earlier so the meat marinates (in fridge)..
- Heat frying pan to higher temperature and sear the meat (as shown in pics). This helps the juices to stay inside the meat. Make sure you sear every side..
- Transfer the meat to the baking tray and bake for 10 minutes, then turn the meat upside down, add rosemary, cover with aluminum foil and bake for another 20 minutes..
- While the meat is in the oven, dice the vegetables and fry them in the same pan as you did the meat previously. Take the meat out of the oven, make sure to let it rest for 2-3 minutes before you cut it into medallions. Enjoy!.
If you find this Pork fillet medallions recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.