Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Enchiladas Spanish Rice Fried Cabbage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Enchiladas Spanish Rice Fried Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Enchiladas Spanish Rice Fried Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchiladas spanish rice fried cabbage recipe. You can have chicken enchiladas spanish rice fried cabbage using 18 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchiladas Spanish Rice Fried Cabbage:
- Use 1 packages of white corn tortillas.
- You need 4 cup of minute rice(white rice).
- Use 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken (shredded).
- Prepare 1 large of green bellpepper.
- Provide 1 large of white onion.
- Get 5 cup of shredded cheese (premixed bag from store).
- You need 10 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 10 slice of cheddar cheese.
- Get 2 packages of Lawrys Enchilada Sauce Seasoning Mix.
- Take 1 head of green cabbage.
- You need 4 cup of green onion chopped.
- Provide 4 cup of black olives chopped.
- Use 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- Take 2 can of tomato paste (small can).
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 dash of garlic salt, cayene pepper, black pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Enchiladas Spanish Rice Fried Cabbage:
- Boil boneless skinless chicken in a pot on high heat for 30 min.
- Let chicken cool off for 15 min and shred into pieces.
- In a frying pan prepare Lawrys Enchilada Seasoning mix with water directions are on back of package.
- Cook red sauce on medium heat till thickened and fully stirred take off heat and let cool 15 min..
- In a frying pan heat 2 cups cooking oil and fry the corn tortillas till lightly crispy.
- Set aside corn tortillas on papertowels to drain excess oil and let cool for 10 min they will be hot to touch from the oil.
- Once tortillas have cooled dip them into the cooled enchilada sauce completely coating both sides.
- Once coated roll the shredded chicken into the dipped tortillas and make enchiladas.
- Line up the rolled enchiladas in a baking pan once filled cover the enchiladas in the prepared red sauce.
- Coat with a layer of the shredded chese and a layer of black olives then repeat with a layer of the sliced mozzarella and cheddar and top with the green onions and more black olives.
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 45 min to make sure all the cheese is completely melted.
- For Spanish Rice: pour 4 cup minute rice into a frying pan on medium to high heat with the 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Dice up the white onion and green bellpepper and the cloves of garlic and add to the minute rice in the pan.
- Cook rice until browning and add the 2 cups of tomato paste and the 3 cups water.
- Let rice cook covered for 20 min or until soft.
- For Fried Cabbage: take one whole head of cabbage and chop into big pieces (when you fry the cabbage the leaves wilt and shrink).
- Add the chopped cabbage to a fying pan with the 2 tablespoons of butter garlic salt and black pepper cook on medium heat until lightly browned and tender.
If you find this Chicken Enchiladas Spanish Rice Fried Cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.