Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for My Family's Oden Hot Pot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Family's Oden Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Family's Oden Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my family's oden hot pot recipe. You can have my family's oden hot pot using 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Family's Oden Hot Pot:
- Take 4 of Eggs.
- Use 4 of Wiener sausages.
- Use 1 of Chicken wings.
- Take 1 of Konnyaku.
- Prepare 1 of Daikon radish.
- Prepare 1 of Mochi kinchaku.
- Use 1 of Atsuage.
- Use 1 of Meatballs.
- Use of Your favorite fish cakes.
- Provide 1 of Chikuwa.
- Take 1 of Hiraten flat fish cakes.
- Use 1 of Fried fish cake with burdock root.
- You need 1 of Tri-coloured fish cake balls.
- You need of Oden soup.
- You need 1000 ml of Water.
- Use 3 tbsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 of Japanese dashi stock powder sachets.
- Provide 1 of (to taste)! Love.
Steps to make My Family's Oden Hot Pot:
- Boil the eggs and peel the shells..
- Slice the daikon radish to 3 cm and round off the edges. Make crisscross incisions on the surface (for the soup to absorb easily)..
- Transfer the daikon to a plate and sprinkle water over with your hand. Cover with cling film loosely and microwave for 8 minutes (this process is for parboiling)..
- Make rough incisions with a fork on the surface of konnyaku, following "Yusu's" instructions. She's a genius..
- Punch the konnyaku surface with your fist (to soften and let it absorb more soup). Do not punch too far though..
- Cut the konnyaku like this and blanch quickly (to get rid of its particular smell)..
- Make incisions on the chicken wings..
- Put the chicken wings under the grill. I like them, so I use a lot..
- Brown like this. The excess fat will drip off..
- Put all the fish cakes in a colander. There should be a lot..
- Pour hot water to drain excess oil. Be careful not to burn yourself!.
- Arrange the prepared ingredients in a large pot and add the dashi stock sachets (put the mochi kinchaku in last because it's very soft)..
- After 10 minutes, take out the dashi stock sachets. You can use dashi stock powder. In that case, use just one sachet..
- After bringing to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer slowly for 1 hour. Add the mochi kinchaku just before serving..
- Skewered octopus is nice for this hot pot. My children love them when they are tender..
If you find this My Family's Oden Hot Pot recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.