Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato chorizo hash recipe. To make sweet potato chorizo hash you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash:
- Use 12 oz of chorizo.
- Get 3 of large sweet potatoes, skin on, diced into 1/4-1/2 inch cubes.
- Provide 3 of large onion, halved and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of salt, divided.
- Provide 3 tbs of olive oil.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 2 tsp of freshly chopped rosemary.
- Get Pinch of ground pepper.
- Get 4-8 of eggs.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grease a baking sheet..
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onions and 1 tsp salt, sauté until soft and golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a large bowl add the diced potatoes, olive oil, 1 1/2 tsp salt, paprika, pinch of pepper and rosemary. When the onions are done, add to the potatoes and mix together.
- Pour the mixture on the greased sheet, and bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring a few times, until the potatoes are soft and browned.
- During the last ten minutes, cook the the chorizo in a pan until done.
- Once the potatoes are done, layer into a large pie pan, next layer in the the chorizo, and then using a measuring cup, create 4-8 vessels to crack the eggs into. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 425 degrees, until the eggs are cooked. Top with some pepper..
If you find this Sweet Potato Chorizo Hash recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.