Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato, Caramelised Onion & Feta Fritter recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato, Caramelised Onion & Feta Fritter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato, Caramelised Onion & Feta Fritter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato, caramelised onion & feta fritter recipe. You can cook sweet potato, caramelised onion & feta fritter using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato, Caramelised Onion & Feta Fritter:
- Use 500 gram of sweet potato peeled an cut into cubes.
- Get 1/2 cup of spinach chopped.
- You need 300 grm of onion finely sliced.
- You need 200 grm of feta cheese cubed.
- Take 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese grated.
- Get 1& 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 & 1/2+1 & 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use of Ingridients to whisk together with a balloon whisk.
- Get 8 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Use 3/4 tsp of mustard powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take to taste of salt.
Steps to make Sweet Potato, Caramelised Onion & Feta Fritter:
- In a nonstick ovenproof skillet heat 1&1/2 tsp oil on a low flame..
- Add sliced onions and saute until soft and brown.
- Add garlic and saute for another 2 minutes.Remove and keep aside.
- In the same skillet add the diced sweet potato and 1/2 tsp salt..
- Saute until the potatoes are tender and slightly roasted.Remove and keep aside..
- To the whisked eggs add caramalized onions, sweet potatoes,feta cheese cubes spinach and parmesan cheese.Mix until well combined..
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining oil on low heat.When the skillet is hot, add the egg and sweet potato mixture..
- Cover and let cook on low flame until the sides are just set but the top of the egg mixture is still runny..
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree centigrade.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for25 -30 minutes until the top is golden brown and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean..
- Remove the skillet and place on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing and serving..
If you find this Sweet Potato, Caramelised Onion & Feta Fritter recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.