Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant lasagne (vegetarian) recipe. To cook eggplant lasagne (vegetarian) you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian):
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Take 3 of Garlic Teeth.
- Use 1 cup of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 dash of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- Take 3/4 kg of Tomatoe Sauce.
- Prepare 50 grams of Butter.
- You need 50 grams of Flour.
- Take 1/2 liter of Milk.
- Provide 3 of Eggplants.
- Get 1 packages of Precooked Lasagna.
- Use 250 grams of Cheese.
- Provide 50 grams of Parmesan Cheese.
Steps to make Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian):
- Cut the eggplants in thin slices, put them in a table and add a lot of salt for 15-20 minutes..
- Pomodoro sauce: Peel the tomatoes, cut them in halves and remove the seeds. Chop the onion and garlic in irregular forms. Put olive oil in a big pan and add the onion and garlic, wait untill it changes color and add the tomatoes, cook it for 10-15 minutes with low fire and continuously mix the ingredients. Add the tomatoe sauce, oregano, salt and black pepper and wait to boil. Finally blend it well to get a really good and easy pomodoro sauce..
- Bechamel Sauce: In a hot pot put the butter, once it melts add the flour and mix rapidly until get a uniform mixture, add the milk little by little and keep mixing it, until you get a smooth mixture. Finally add salt and pepper..
- Wash and dry the eggplant slices..
- In a baking tray put 1 layer of pomodoro sauce, then precooked lasagne, bechamel sauce, eggplants slices, cheese and start over with pomodoro sauce. End with pomodoro sauce and parmesan cheese..
- Preheat oven at 180°C and put the lasagne for 40 minutes..
- Let it rest for 20-30 minutes..
If you find this Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.